Sunday, January 01, 2006

Hulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooo

Wellllll I'm here to post on my blogger, but can't seem to get it working properly...........don't know whats happening or even if its going to work. Wanted to post a pic but the "thingies" are not on my posting box for me to do it !!!! Really I give up.
Anyways alls been going well, the excersise is great, been walking up to an hour a day. The food and point counting has been so-so, had my moments but haven't gone overboard. Weigh in on Tuesday evening...that WILL be the telling moment. Want to really get myself into gear again, daughter flies home on the 1st March for her 21st .... sooooooooooooooo want to be nearly at goal. Can I do it, nooooooooo I don't think so!!! I am 83.8 now (or was at my last weigh in before chrissy) ww goal is 68 .... so whats that, mmmmmmm, 13.8 kilo's to go. No, can't do that in 9 weeks....but geeeeee I'm going to be trying my best to get under 75 kilo's. Can I do it !!!!
I hope so!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment