Wednesday, February 15, 2006

How will I go this week?

Weighed in last night and lost 400 grams, still have a 100 grams to go to make up the 500 grams I gained last week !!! I had another good day, bad day week but could have done better if I had tried harder. And this week I so do want to do well, but think I'm going to have to be strong as have cake at work on Friday for Hank(he's going on hols for 2 weeks so won't be here for his birthday) and it's my birthday on Monday....yeaaaaa the day before weigh in....just great ehhhhhh?
Excersise is no hassle, still walk every day for my 45 minutes to an hour....but mornings are getting darker at 6am and it won't be long before the dvd's and videos come out for morning excersises. Have to excersise at that hour as I have to leave for work just after 7am....and no can't excersise in the evenings....too tired after work.
And how do I stop rewarding myself with food every week after weigh in? I buy takeaway or cook up what ever I feel like for Tuesday night tea .... I know, I know, I know its not the done thing to do but I have always done it and guess its habit BUT how do I break it. I KNOW I have to if I ever want to get ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment