Sunday, January 05, 2014

All good….

William having his first bath at home.

Mummy with William in his Daddy's footy colours.
Kylee and William are settling  in okay at home. Today Garry went back to Carnarvon ready to open up his bakery tomorrow….K and baby missing him dreadfully already.
In the meantime Kylee will organise all the centrelink details and also getting the house on the rental market. As soon as that is done, it will be empty the house and pack up the car and Kylee will be moving north.

I am trying my best to eat as healthy as I can. Some days I succeed, other days I fail. I have given up on ww and points…but have bought myself a diary and each day I record my feelings, my wins and my failures. 

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful boy Jen.
    Good luck with your new direction. If you need any support I am here.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous little man!
    Keep up the good work and we all know we will have bad days... Diary sounds like a good idea. I am off the extra junk food and taking each day as it comes.. the scales going down already! Now to stick with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww William is utterly gorgeous! And Kylee looks so happy, it's a joy to see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've missed so much !!! Congratulations on your new grandson - he looks like a real cutie !!
    Here's to a great 2014 - with both of us achieving our weight loss goals.
    Have the best day !
    Me

    ReplyDelete