Sunday, November 27, 2016

Please do….



Please if you do have a friend who has lost someone very dear, please do talk to them about their loss, don't be afraid. I am thankful  I do have a couple of friends that do remind me of some lovely memories. Yes, it is a gift…a lovely gift and I do thank them 
There is others that tell me its time to let go and move on, and even one that has told me they are dead and buried, get over it!!  
The last 17 months have been the worst in my life. I have struggled with my grief, but with some wonderful friends, my doctor and some counselling I am moving slowly forward. 

5 comments:

  1. I completely agree with those words. It means so much to me when people acknowledge my mum and don't pretend she didn't exist.

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here...it means the world to me when people acknowledge my loved ones xx

      Delete
  2. You NEVER 'get over it'! You learn, over time, to live without them, but you never forget. It does get easier with time, as we all know. But to be told to let go and move on is cruel and mean.

    ReplyDelete