Monday, December 04, 2017

Nothing exciting....

is happening.....and it doesn't matter if it is as no one reads or comments. Just as well I do this blog for myself really.

Had a family gathering on the 25th for our Christmas. With the way things are at the moment its highly unlikely that we'll have the day together. The situation with Simon and Tracey is nasty and ongoing. Tanya rarely comes out here now that Paul is no longer with us, the grandee's are all growing up and doing their own things.....so it will be just us Shawn and Kylee...

Shawn is going real well. He's lonely and bored but is afraid to anyway in case he gets into the wrong company, and anyways he can't afford too. He has Shaz that has stuck by him, but I can't stand her, or trust her for that matter. Kylee and Garry try and help him out but with the hours that they work they find it hard. I am looking into groups and organisations to help him out....

And as for the "diet" ............

1 comment:

  1. Nothing exciting happening for me either!!
    I dont blog but I lurk every now and then when i think to check the three blogs I have saved in my favorites!! lol

    ReplyDelete