Thursday, September 06, 2018



My roster at work of late has been horrible. Have two girls off sick/holidays so we all been doing extra shifts...money comes in handy though. Also throw in babysitting overnight grandkids 2 nights a week..
The roster change meant weight watchers meetings were few and far in-between. The one I could get too was closed down because of lack of attendance and my roster changes made the other 2 not viable.
So I put meetings on hold for a month. 
Don't know if that was good or bad as it threw all my good intentions out the window...and ate.
Been trying to get back on track since but its been hard. I went to Drs the other day to get thyroid tablet prescription done and told her about my troubles.I now have a big bruise on my arm from blood tests...Doc thinks my thyroid levels may have done a nose dive!!
Anyways...I aint no quitter so I'll keep on trying...I want this weight off!!! Its only me that can do it. 


I have Shawn's kids every 2nd weekend as respite for their foster mother. They are no problem...too addicted to their social media to get into much!!  They love their Dad, they love the change in him as we all do. 

2 comments:

  1. Love the quote up the top, as long as we don't quit, we have a chance to get it right. I have also been struggling since I got back from holiday, add the achilles issues and my mind is thinking about nothing that food, well thats what it feels like at times. Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep pushing forward and trying despite the craziness of life right now! It will all fall into place!!

    ReplyDelete