Wednesday, October 03, 2018

Thyroid problems...

I know I have been missing for a bit..
I have been off track for awhile, had a raging appetite. Had headaches, night sweats agin (thought I was done with them!!, and was feeling so tired and fuzzy....
And I had a bout of diverticulitis as well...


A hormonal imbalance is a malfunction of one or more hormones in the body. Each hormone has a different effect on the body, and all hormonal imbalances are different. 
A hormonal imbalance may be asymptomatic, or inconsequential. However, it can also be the cause of many diseases, mild or severe, such as thyroid disorders, diabetes, acne, obesity, or infertility. Treatment includes restoring the normal order of these hormones.

So off to the Doctor I did go...
Blood tests I did have...my levels were haywire.
Meds were altered and I am slowly starting to feel ok again.
I rang ww and explained what was going on and requested my membership put on hold for a month. My weight had skyrocketed. 

Our friends in Geraldton rang us and told us they had bought a big block of land out bush and asked us up there for a campout weekend. I requested the time off work and work gave me extra time off, so hubby and I hit the road and decided to go the long way around to our friends place and checkout the countryside and the awesome display of wildflowers. It was magic...and just what I needed.
















Been back at home a week now and am slowly starting to feel like me again. 
My diet has been a lot better. Night sweats have stopped, bowel problems have settled down, my head is not so fuzzy.

5 comments:

  1. Photos look lovely, sounds like you have had a tough time. Your job is quite demanding physically for your age...maybe you need to find something else or cut down? bit much if you are the only one working...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry to hear that you've had a rough go of it. Thank heavens you figured out the problem and have been able to adjust your meds to fix everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey , if you want to promote your business or looking for clients to promote there business with you , wanna become an Influencer

    Log In to

    Www.shareyr.com

    Facebook
    Instagram
    LinkedIn
    Twitter
    And all the social media

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lot of lovely photos there girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am typically to blogging and i really admire your content. The article has really peaks my interest. I'm going to bookmark your website and hold checking for brand spanking new information. online gambling

    ReplyDelete