Saturday, January 04, 2020

Slowly getting back on track.

First up, to each of you all

Happy New Year
I wish you all the very best of everything for 2020

Ahhhh how true is this....to those that know me they would agree. I am forever losing my keys, my phone, my iPad... I put them down and then later on walk around in circles looking for them....

Anyways an update...
It was weigh in day today and since the 21st of December to today I have lost 1.2 kilo's.
I'm not 100% on track, but I have stopped the constant eating of junk and thinking a bit more about what I am eating.
Its a battle, a constant one...but I am getting myself back on track.
Its 6 weeks till we 
cruise, we being my sister and myself. Can't wait!! Its only 6 nights from Sydney to Hobart to Melbourne to Sydney but we counting down to it.
My sister hasn't done any travelling at all so its going to huge for her. 

My aim from now to then is to lose at least 4 kilo's. Hope I can myself together enough to do that. Have my 
nieces marriage vow renewal tonight...then I can work hard till the 24th when my brother gets married and a long weekend away. After that is only 3 weeks till we fly to Sydney.
Eeeeeeeeeek putting it like that its not long at all!!!

2 comments:

  1. You can do it!!! Put your mind to it and stay focused on that cruise!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great goal, thew cruise sounds awesome. We are thinking of doing a week one in NZ or maybe fly and do an Aussie one at some stage. All the best for 2020 :)

    ReplyDelete