Wednesday, April 01, 2020

The virus

This darn virus is getting to me....people just don't care!!
I'm still working, I am classed as an essential worker. Someone has to clean and sanitise the shopping centres that I work in and thats me and my workmates. So many people seem to think its "just another flu" ...don't know how many times I have heard that in the last few weeks. But the shopping centre is becoming quieter and people are slowly starting to obey the rules. They can't shop or browse anymore anyways, 95% of the shops are shut. 
I am also still looking after the 2 little grandies.They have been pulled out of school and daycare, not that Kylee wanted them to be, but because they both got a cold and had coughs and runny noses. Both saw the Drs so all good, definitely NOT the virus.  Kylee is a baker at Woolworths so she is an essential worker too, but she reduced her hours so she could isolate for a few days with the kids to get them over the colds. Plus..she now home schools William...shes a great Miss Mum 😊

Me and my weight....blah...but I am trying to get myself back on track. Im turning into a whale 🐳 out of water...I have some good days, but not many, got to find that mojo again.
Days off now...not that we can do much or go anywhere. I have a few things to get from the shop in the morning, I'll do that early then I can catch up on some housework here. 



2 comments:

  1. Its tough isnt it. I am back to work Monday the 20th as we are an essential service also. I was asked to take 3 weeks annual leave and would love to be able to take even more time off.. Hahaha I love not having to deal with people and be isolated. As for the whale thing.... I am hearing ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the same here. And boring. And OMG I miss shopping! And I'm turning into a whale too. Baking and eating... repeat.

    ReplyDelete