Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Where am I ?

 



Boy....this is hard.

After our short stint away I hoped to motivate myself and start eating properly. Have I? Yep...for one day!!! Everyday I wake up and start off good...then flounder.  So no self control at all !! 

Weighed in last week....a gain of 600g but I expected that due to trip away. And its going to be another gain this week for sure...

I will find the strength and I will do this eventually....I have too, I'm spiralling towards one of my heaviest weights. 


3 comments:

  1. Why do we put ourselves under so much pressure to lose weight? I wish I knew. I’m 65, always worrying about what I put in my mouth, what the scales say, and dealing with my mind telling me I’m useless. Why oh why. I love my family, I have a lovely home and family and adore my grandchildren and am a big part of their lives. Ok, I need to lose 10 kgs 🤷‍♀️ Can I do it, I don’t know. Will I live long enough to do it? I don’t know. But what I do know I’m not going to stress about it anymore. I’ll do my best, make good choices and throw away the scales. Join me Jen, just do the best you can, make the choices that are right for you and above all enjoy your life. We owe that to ourselves 💜👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I put myself under a lot of pressure at times....and other times like now I binge eat myself silly on sugar and carbs. This yo-yoing is not doing myself any good. I stress because I know that, I stress because I know how to eat sensibly and then I stress eat.
      Today, I’m suffering with headaches from too much sugar and carbs so today might be a good day to start making good choices again.

      Delete
  2. I could only smile because you wrote what I’ve been feeling this last week or two....I am so determined and I do it...for one day. Or one meal!

    But you know what? WE are worth the effort to make it two days...two weeks...two months! We are important and our efforts need to reflect that!!!

    ReplyDelete