Monday, November 13, 2023

Here I am…..

 Another week down and here I am again…..not that anyone follows me or comments. It’s a record of my progress for me….


Above is when I did WW and got to goal way back 2006/7 

And above is then to now….

How have I aged?? I reckon I’ve done all right ehh 😘

My motive to get to goal then was so I wasn’t fat and fifty. I wasn’t at goal, but I was only a few kilo’s off 😊


Right, wet and miserable looking day here, so I’m out of here. Might be a day for comfy chair and book.

Ohhhh weigh in….another 300g gone. 




4 comments:

  1. I’ve been following you for a few years and looked back through your blog. I am very pleased to see that you are doing so well with your weight loss. Good on you. Marie, Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jen I'm a bad friend. I do read but too slack to comment. Super proud of you and how hard you've worked to get back on track. You're looking fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo you’ve got this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My motivation was the same. I didn't want to be 50 & fat so I got serious. I lost a lot of weight. I did stayed low for 5-6 years. But I am 60 now & I am back at square one. I looked over my pictures. I am shocked at what I see in the mirror.

    ReplyDelete