Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Yoyo'ing

That's me....a yoyo....
I really have to get myself sorted out....and focus and commit to my plan. 
Its only 4 months to our cruise and I want to lose more weight before we go.....but I keep sabotaging myself....that will HAVE to stop if I want to meet my goals. 
Its easy to say...now I just HAVE to commit.
Only lost a 100g this week...due to me overeating on the Friday after weigh in, continuing the pattern on Saturday before pulling my head in on Sunday and realising what I was doing to myself.
Exercise has been next to nil other than what I do at work...been so tired of late, lazy too...no excuse, I have had the time. 

So lets see if I can break the cycle. 

2 comments:

  1. I Ann right there with you. I was just talking to a friend the other day and we are thinking that maybe instead of saying 'four months' maybe we need to look at just one week..or one day versus the whole time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so easy to be that yo yo:( Been there, done that.

    Good luck on cutting that yo yo string though!

    ReplyDelete