Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Looking around again

After posting those pics realised I haven't got one of me now!!! And that I haven't posted my ww details....silly me.
First up,,,, I stared my new lifestyle journey on 20th September 2005 at 95.1
On 8th November I weighed in at 89.5 and got my boookmark "I'm on the move"
On 6th December 2005 I weighed in at 85.1 .... made my 10% yippppppeeeee
Last weigh in, on 20th December, I gained 0.4, *sigh* but my first gain in the 13 weeks, so not bad. A few emotional upheavals and yessssssssssss I turned to food.
Next weigh in january 3rd, 2006 !!!
But as I said earlier, am back on track and tracking, counting points, watching portion sizes and ready to continue this journey.
Must get a pic taken and post soon......11.3 kilo's down, should look different ehhhhhh?

No comments:

Post a Comment