Sunday, March 26, 2006

Changed weigh in time


Weighed in Saturday morning, and yeaaaaaaaa lost again. Lost .4 but expected that as have changed from Tuesday evenings to Saturday mornings, and think most people find they weigh less in mornings than evenings. Was so pleased when my leader Deb said she was starting up a Saturday class as Tuesday evenings is so much of a rush to get to, and most times I am so tired that I can't stay for the motivational talk.....now I can.
This pic I have published as it was taken at my 50th birthday with a very very special friend Deb. (No, not my leader, Deb) Deb is a ww lifer, but after a very traumatic year she has gained weight and is trying to lose the extra kilo's. But during all this she has been there for me as I do my journey, walking with me, motivating me, encouraging me and being the kind of friend we all need. Thanks Deb, your're the greatest.

2 comments:

  1. HI Jen
    Love your photo with your friend Deb...you are looking good..but do you think you can put a pic in of you shaking your bum doing the flinstone rock and show tose arms soon for the picture also so Rae & I can see how our fellow team sexy arms member is going...hheeehaaahehheahha

    Take careyou are doing so very well and not long to goal I think..
    Berrie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen

    I only just noticed you had a blog! Ugh I'm blind.

    You look amazing, I've just had a quick skim through from your early pictures to the current ones and the difference is incredible!

    Good on you!

    Write (talk) to you soon on WW forum.

    Minx (Cheryl)

    ReplyDelete