Thursday, September 28, 2006

Feeling....


This is how I feel at the moment .....so "WHATEVER" !! I am not sleeping properly, work is sooooooo busy, and I am tired, moody and downright bitchy!! And so hungry...I am eating too much these last few days, I don't think I have gone to much overboard...I hope!! I am drinking gallons of water daily, and excercising everyday. Emailing Berrie tonight and other than menopause and hormone troubles we think it could be lack of protein thats causing the hungery's. So think it's back to basics for me...weighing food, checking portion sizes etc and stop being so casual about all this and start getting serious again. RIGHT !!! I can do it!!!
Am hoping this new medication for hormones/menopause and thyroid I am on will start kicking in soon and I can get serious about losing this last little bit of weight....I do feel better than what I did other than the very restless/sleepless nights. Can't really tell as work is so full on and tiring anyways. Got 3 days off being a long weekend so hopefully I can have a bit of r&r. Some fishing hopefully if the weather stays fine...ohhhhhh and my nephews 21st Saturday night in Manjimup, and catching up with my dear mum, brother and sister and friends who will all be there.
But I am not going to put a time frame on it.....I will just keep at it and one day soon I will get there....I know I will.
No weigh in this Monday evening, so have time to get myself into gear and do something to get this body of mine back to norm and me feeling real good again!!

3 comments:

  1. I hope the weighing an measureing and getting the right balance helps those hungry's! I wish i could just wave a wand and fix it for you, but i also now how strong you are, and you will get through and those meds will kick in and it'll all be good!
    and enjoy the 3 day weekend!! WOOHOOO!!
    unfortunately, i work sat and sun, and get mon tues off anyway, so no extra for me :(
    i am in the same boat though, i just realised no weigh in on monday, i have to be really good until the following monday, if it's anything less than .8 for two weeks, i'm not going to be happy with my efforts!
    btw, GO TEAM!!!!
    have you checked you email yet?
    MWAH!
    Rae :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on you Jen - just keep plugging away at it and you WILL get there...you are so close.. Some fishing on the weekend and your nephew's party will be great ways to unwind and get some r&r.. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen darl just remember to take it one day at a time one meal at a time and think you are starting again remember how scared you were but excited...use that feeling to start again..tap into it..get week one book out and start going trough it and plan your meals and remember even though I think you need more protein also remember to check your carboydrate load..you may need more there too...track track tracka nd weigh your portions and then you should get the balance right...
    Mwah
    Berrie xxx

    ReplyDelete