Saturday, September 16, 2006

WE WON!!

WE ARE THE EAGLES

THE WEST COAST EAGLES

WE ARE FLYING HIGH






My footy team played tonight, phewwwwwwwww we won!! I wonder how many bonus points I earned myself jumping up and down barracking!!?? Being the semi finals, and having lost to Sydney last week, it was nerve racking to watch.

It's been a tough week for me this week...I had a phone call from my daughter who lives in Victoria, she needed me as she had few problems and was suffering from a huge bout of homesickness!! I felt hopeless and feeling completely drained and tired and missing my girl heaps I headed for the "sugar" and began emotional eating!! Work has been so "full on " and physically hard so all the tiredness I had been feeling I put down to that. It could have been worse, I think I would have gone on a real binge but my dear friend Berrie realised how bad I was feeling and picked me up and helped me try sort out my feelings and moods and tell me all I was feeling was normal... THANKS darl. And Carol too, your advice has been taken on board too, and I agree with you ....MENOPAUSE SUX!!!!
Anyways went to my Dr this morning and my hormone levels are nearly rock bottom, I am allergic to some ingredient in my hrt patches, and my thyroid levels are too high .... so hopefully a change in my meds will get me up and back to feeling alive again.


ANYWAYS ADELAIDE >>>LOOK OUT >>>HERE COME THE EAGLES







6 comments:

  1. Hope your daughter is feeling better. Homesickness is horrible and I don't blame you for being upset for her. I agree about menopause and all its symptoms. Seems like we just get over one stage in life and another one starts to test us. Hope your meds make you feel OK again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen,
    Hope you are feeling more yourself now, I know my mum has been having trouble with the same sort of things, and we support her as best we can.
    On a happier note (for me anyway), can't wait to see your post when Sydney beats West Coast in the Grand Final again....

    Mel (Swans Supporter since 1984 - when I was 4 years old!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope things are going better this week for you.. It must be hard being so far away from your daughter! Take care Jen..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh jen no need for the thanks darl..I was so happy to help I was only the voice of reason and if the little I said helped then that is great...
    I believe in you Jen...and the west coast eagles will beat Adelaide and go on to win the flag too..
    Berrie xxx

    ReplyDelete