Monday, February 19, 2007

Not happy....




Not at all happy,,,,,have had a great week, counted everything that went into my mouth...excersised everyday for 45 minutes or more....drank over 2 litres of water everyday too.....and what happens?? Weighed in tonight......GAINED 1.1 !!! EXPLAIN PLEASE !!!
Talk about a dummy spit, I am NOT a 60's girl anymore.......but ohhhhhhhhh well tomorrow I will start again. This is the 2nd time I have got to the 60's only to gain the following week...grrrrrrrrrrr!! Tonight I am indulging myself.....it's my birthday tomorrow and was hoping to celebrate being a 68 girl ......but not to be!!!
Even this blog post isn't behaving itself.............ahhhhhhhhh welllll!!!!!!
Just have to let you know Kylee and Stephen had another loss tonight...both of them doing real well., proud of my girl.....yayyyyyy








7 comments:

  1. I understand perfectly - I'm in a similar situation this week. I reckon it must be something to do with varying fluid levels in our bodies with this bloody menopause thing. Actually shouldn't really complain I'm having it all fairly lightly - and since I went off the alcohol I don't even have the night sweats. Happy birthday - hope you have a wonderful day - and next week we will kick ass!!
    Cheers
    Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN!!

    I am sorry to hear about the scales being mean to you, but i have to say, i think the scales have issues, not you! it's probably fluid or something silly like that!
    You are doing so weel though, and so are Kylee and Stephen, so you have every reason to be proud and celebrate tonight!

    Have fun, Hugs hugs from em, i've missed you!
    Rae xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen..((((HUGS)))))))) darl...it is the scales fault..you need to remember all you have done for the week and how well you have done dont let this weigh in upset you anymore....afer all today is your 51st birthday and it is time to celebrate....
    Onwards and downwards this week...keep going at how well you have done I am so proud of you my friend...
    Berrie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jen!! Happy Birthday.
    Hugs to you.
    Menopause is the pits...
    You will be a 60's girl permanently soon.
    You can do it.
    cj

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh - do you know how you feel - well and truly. Just so much easier trying to do this when you are younger. I know 10 years ago the fat would have dropped of me if I was doing all I am now!

    Hope yuo had a Happy birthday:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey jen,
    I'm a bit late but happy birthday
    your weight will sort its self out soon hopefully
    B

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww - Jen is feeling blue.
    Don't let it get you down darl, it will all sort itself out soon......
    oh and a very happy 51st Birthday!!!!!

    ReplyDelete