Monday, February 05, 2007

I pulled my socks up....


I had a great week as far as weight watching went except for one night when I ate double my points plus for the day!!! Still have to sort out this emotional eating bit.....one day maybe I'll learn!! Anyways I tracked EVERYTHING that went in my mouth, yes even all the naughties on my binge!! I excersised by walking 45 minutes weekdays before work, an hour on the weekends, and drank over 2 lites of water everyday....
I even told my son, who is still causing major stress,( things haven't changed there...if anything they have got worse!!!) that I will not be helping him out in any shape or form while the cannabis is causing such erractic mood swings unless its for Hannah and the little girls. Hannah knows I am always a phone call away if she needs me...but I will not help Shawn till he starts helping himself. He is not willing to stop using and that has even caused him to lose his job. Telling him that has caused less stress and worry for me and I have been able to think about ME just that little bit more.
Anyways my week resulted in a 1.1 loss. I am now 70.3, nearly a 60's girl again!! Thats my goal for next week....to be in the 60's again. Lets see if I can keep those socks pulled up ehhhhhhh....

9 comments:

  1. Wow Jen that's fantastic! and good on you for staying focussed despite a "wee bit of badness" and the family cares and worries.
    Bring on the sixties!
    Cheers
    Z
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOHOO 1.1KG EXCELLENT!!!!
    Geez Jen - when I told you to pull your socks up in your last post - you REALLY DID pull them up! Now make sure they stay that way - you can see goal from where you are standing now so keep moving those footsies of yours towards the finish line, your cheer squad is waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done - on the socks, on the loss and on the hard line with the boy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Jen, that's an awesome loss!! Well done! Especially on staying focussed with the family drama going on around you. Hope you have another great week this week, keep that momentum going!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Job Jen

    Sorry to hear about your troubles, but you can't make someone see, unfortunately they have to find out themselves (hopefully no harm will befall you and yours in the meantime though)

    Keep up the good work, I want to hear about your entry for WW SOTY along with the rest of us at goal!

    *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya Hunny, a great big hug and well done to you hunny, you have achieved a lot this week! Sorry to hear that the son situation is still the same but you have done the right thing, coz he has to want to help himself, thats always the very first step. Well done on the 1.1kg loss Jen, you are amazing! bring on the 60's!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done on the loss. Also hard but you are doing the right thing with your son. They know where you are if they need you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done on the loss. Also hard but you are doing the right thing with your son. They know where you are if they need you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jen darl I am always proud of you but this weigh in was the best for a while you did it...congrats
    Berrie xx

    ReplyDelete