Monday, August 27, 2007

Back into routine again....



I have slipped right back into my usual routine again after my month away......went straight back to work, got back into my hill walking routine....and I went off maintenance points and started counting them for losing again. Not as strictly as I could have but enought to bring my weight down from my over indulgent holiday.
On the weekend I went up and visited my grandies as the weekend before we come home little Thomas turned a year old. Simon and Tracey had a little get together but as we were still enjoying the sunshine we did miss out. Anyways I took him up a Bob the Builder scooper....and ohhhhh he loved it. He is such a little cutie....and he so loves to be cuddled. Jessica proudly showed off two loose teeth, Zoe was her usual full on 100 mile an hour self till telly was turned on (then she disappeared) and Sheymus was stroppy that Thomas wouldn't share his scooper when he has to share his !!!
Shawn and Hannah came down on the weekend too. He is his usual contrary moody self....the demon weed still very much a part of his life. Little Jaydene learned to crawl properly, and sit up while we were away as well as push up 2 little teeth. Skye says she is noisy!! ohhhh these babies grow up all too quickly.
I saw Caitlin and Ashlee earlier in the week as they live just down the road...poor little mites are sick with a nasty flu. Luke is due to come down and visit his Dad soon, so will look forward to catching up with him then.
Anyways I weighed in tonight at ww (my official monthly meet) and yay am happy to report I came in under 70 kilo's so was in the 2 kilo's over my goal that I am allowed before I have to pay for meeting. I was 69.6 so counting points and getting back into routine I was able to lose 1.9 since I have been home.

12 comments:

  1. well done jen thats good news! u are such a trooper.. and yay for being under 70!

    it makes it easier with the mind game things that go on with weigh loss huh? hehe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow a holiday and working with the WW system paid off for you as well, good for you girl!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wee cutie! And ya for a great weigh in after your holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live in Perth!! :)

    Near Midland.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jen, glad that ou had a great holiday and then you could get straight back into your routine again, you are someone whom I have admired for so long, for doing so much,
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Jen, you are awesome! straight back into routine and a successful weigh-in, it's fantastic! Thomas is ADORABLE on his little Scooper (I wouldn't want to share either I think, looks like fun!) and I am amazed at how quickly all your grandies are growing up... its so precious!
    And don't worry I have your number in my phone so you will definitely hear when Beanie is born! *grin*
    lots of love,
    Rae xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Jen

    Well done on getting back into it all and the loss from you holiday indulgence eh :)

    Your grandies are the cutest as ever! You son will come right one day Jen - once he does in fact get out of the grip of that demon weed... Hang in there and big hug for you...

    Luv Em x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you had such a good holiday and well done on jumping straight back on the wagon. I'll be needing to the same I'm sure!!
    Glad you're enjoying the tart's tales
    Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is so great that you have learnt good skills to keep gains in check...
    I am so glad you had a wonderful holiday....
    even better that you got back to goal so quickly...
    Hugs
    cj xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done hun! good on yu for getting right back into it and how cute is Thomas, he's gonna be a handsome little man.

    ... Erica x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Man you're good. It always takes me a little while to ease back into things after a holiday. Go you for getting that great loss.

    Your Thomas is a little cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well done on getting back on track se easily. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete