Monday, August 20, 2007

I'm back, holiday is over....



And its back to work for me tomorrow......


I had the most relaxing holiday, it was so great we ended up extending it by another 8 days. Most every day hubby and I spent it either fishing, crabbing, crayfishing, walking on the beach or just sitting back at our camp reading and relaxing or catching up with friends. We used to live in Onslow and some friends of ours still live there so it was good catching up with them. A couple of them ran the caravan park restaruant at the park where we camped and we spent many a night there sitting around eating and catching up on all the years...
Anyways will catch up with you all soon.....but before I go I have just weighed myself....am 71.5 ... A gain of nearly 4 kilo's but hopefully with routine restored tomorrow it will soon gone.

8 comments:

  1. Welcome home sweets, so glad you had a well deserved relaxing holiday! Dont stres on the 4kg's you'll soon have them gone gone gone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a fantastic holiday... you look very laid back there mate! Thanks for the words of support..

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've live in a beautiful country, we've just had a holiday Nth QLd - so much to see and do. My husband is very keen now to do a camping trip - that will be our next holiday! Pleased to hear yours went well and you will soon work on the 4kgs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jen! Sounds like you had a fantastic holiday :) Lucky you !

    Dont worry to much about the 4 kilos they will go once your back on track! I think we all put on some weight when were on holidays!
    It looks so lovely and sunny in Onslow!

    Talk to you soon
    take care Renee xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey gorgeous, glad 2 c u back!!!! i missed u, i got ur pressie just after u left.. thank u so much!

    i am sure u will get rid of those 4kgs heaps quick!

    luv you .... d x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome home lovely...
    You sure look relaxed!!!
    Youknow you can kik those 4 kilos in the arse and they will be gone again in no time!!
    Take care... and yes I have enjoyed scotch oclock tonight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you had such a relaxing lovely holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so jealous - fishing, CRAYFISHING I'm drooling. Don't worry about the extra gain, holidays are to relax and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete