Tuesday, May 07, 2013

This week

 I have had 2 of my dear grand-daughters staying over for a few nights sleep over while they were on school holidays. These 2 are the "troublesome" ones eldest two. Absolutely gorgeous kids who really dote on attention, cuddles and some extra spoiling. They were so good and I hated taking them home but school started for them on Monday. 
 While they were with us we took them up to hubby's mother's house for a visit. Their great-nanna hadn't seem in ages so was extra delighted with our visit. 
I am off for a small holiday on Thursday, I am flying to Melbourne with my niece, her hubby and their kids and my nephews partner and their kids. My nephew was going too, but he started a new job a week or so ago and was unable to go......so they changed the ticket into my name and asked me to join them instead. I am looking forward to it and I am so thrilled they asked me.

Now.....drumroll please. My first weigh in on my new adventure with WW showed a loss of 3.8 !!!
All due to portion size. I have gone back to weighing and measuring everything that goes into my mouth....no more guess-timating !!!
I will miss next weeks weigh in as I will be still in Melbourne...but I am on a roll now, so there will be no "going off the rails" for me. My niece and I sat down the other night  and planned the menu's  for our stay and did an online order of food and we'll be having that delivered to the house we are staying in after our arrival.

ONWARDS.......

3 comments:

  1. Oh my friggen goodness!!! That is an awesome loss!! Congrats Jen, so proud of you!! And enjoy your holiday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohooo - well done on a great loss !!!
    Have the best day !
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. 0_o holy crap..thats a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge loss! I want one of those too :)

    ReplyDelete