Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Gotta stop...

this damn yoyo'ing…one week good the next week bad…and thats my fault. I have a great week, daily exercise, precise tracking, then the following week I relax bring in a few treats coz I have been good and "deserve" them, cut back the exercise and wham bam the scales tell me how damn silly I have been. Lucky this week the ww scales told me a stay the same (my scales say 300g gain) but either one tells me I haven't learnt my lesson. 
I know its not all about the numbers I see between my feet…but I also know this darn yoyo'ing I have been doing is not good at all!! Been doing it for too long now and thats another reason to stop it….its a habit I don't want to keep.
Right whine over…just get on and break that darn habit.

William and his walker. Just love that smile.
Been hoping to get up and see this little man, who is growing up way to quickly. He is nearly 6 months old now and I haven't seen him in what seems ages. The local aviation company had some cheap flights out last week but as fast as they came available they went…and I missed out. Now trying to talk hubby into taking me up there for a long weekend…its a 12 hour drive.Or if he can't I am seriously thinking of driving up there myself. I miss Kylee and the wee man. 
I talk to Kylee most days and she tells me what the little man is doing..he has mastered the walker very quickly and he follows her everywhere. Teeth are coming, red cheeks and dribble & drool most days. He loves his food and is trying to sit up on his own.
Now I am teary…distance is a pain….but know they need to be where they are for their own happiness. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh Jen - I know exactly what you mean about the yoyo-ing - it is a habit that we need to break.
    I can only imagine how difficult it is for you and then realise that it won't be long before I'm in a similar situation because K is leaving for Chicago in just over a month. It won't be that easy to visit her there although we are hoping to get over once to see her while she is away.
    Sending heaps of hugs your way !
    Me xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo yo ing sux but we are all in the same boat!
    Must be very hard having your new Grandee so far away!! Fingers crossed you can see them all soon :)

    ReplyDelete