Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Nearly holiday time….


This is the Voyager of The Seas….the boat we will cruising on for 16 days….
Friday morning we board a flight to Sydney…we will explore Sydney for a few days, also catching up with a few friends before boarding this huge ship on Monday afternoon. We sail out of Sydney at 7pm…. Bring it on I say…I am ready to have some fun. Hubby is going boy oh boy all those people…but WTF I say…lets go enjoy. 

Weigh in…this is what I posted early on Facebook…

No weigh in today as I put my ww on hold a few days ago as I was meant to be working in another shopping centre and would not have been able to get to meeting. And you know what I shouldn't have done that as with no weigh in to go to it gave me a license to eat…and eat I did!! I actually gorged myself, one day eating so much I was sick, physically sick!! Once I woke up to how bloody stupid I was being, I got myself back on track, not 100% on track but a lot better than where I was. Anyways..things changed and I could have got to my meeting so this morning I weighed in on my own scales and was happy to see I had only gained a few hundred grams.
Anyways 2 more shifts to go then we fly over to Sydney ready to board the cruise ship. Now all I have to do is stay at least 90% on track…and not come back 7 kilo's heavier like a friend of mine did !!!!!!!

So this is the last post till I am back and ready to post in April…

Catch you then…...


2 comments:

  1. Jen hope you both have a fabulous trip. My suggestions to prevent too much gain on board

    Take a vow to use the stairs all the time rather than the lift - it certainly helps.
    Use the dining room rather than the buffet for your evening meal - that way you have portion control,

    And apart from that make the bloody most of it and have the time of your lives xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have an amazing trip, it looks fantastic, am looking forward to hearing all about it on your return

    ReplyDelete