Thursday, December 10, 2015

Celebration of Paul



An emotional afternoon down the beach last weekend….but it was happy too.

Wasn't sure how I was going to go weight wise this weigh in, as the day after the celebration we had our first xmas party to go to, then we had visitors arrive to stay for a week on the Monday so its been a challenging week.
Happy to say I lost 1.4 this week, so only 400g to shed to get back to where I was before my mega gain last week…but one day at a time….I will do this….just have to get through today, 3 months since we lost Paul. 

2 comments:

  1. My gosh 3 months, not sure if it has gone fast or slow for you, prob both. A tough Christmas ahead I am sure. Nice you have people to stay, gives you less time to think :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful gathering. Well done on the loss too!

    ReplyDelete