Friday, August 11, 2017

Onwards....


To start...some progress shots.
My online weight loss group started a new challenge on the 1st of August. The last challenge went from beginning of May to end of July...I lost the grand total of 1.7  I was the typical yoyo that I am....BUT I must been doing something right as the inches are less....my clothes are fitting better and I am wearing clothes I couldn't fit into 3 months ago.
Anyways just had 1st weigh in for this round...and recorded a loss. I have a lot that I want to achieve this round....so I am motivating myself onwards. 
Hopefully none of the stresses will interfere with my emotions too much...stress usually means eat to me.
There is still anger/hurtswith Simon and Tracey....they will be ongoing...but I still think he has done the right thing. He looks like a weight has been lifted off his shoulders and he is smiling again. A girl friend that he has might have something to do with that. A lovely girl that understands where he is at the moment and is listening to him. 

And talking about progress....look at this....


Kylee is in the Gold Coast on holidays at the moment...they were there last 3 years ago....so this time they had an updated pic done....wow ehh??

Shawn is still in jail...I still have not visited. I cannot bear to see him in there dressed in the prison greens. I talk to him on the phone once or twice a week and he is ok. DCP took his girls in to see him last week and this week I believe he gets a visit from his boys. 
Court is in September for him....his lawyer is hopeful that he will get "time served" as his sentence. Lets hope so...then we can see if he can get his life sorted out. He says he is determined too....I live in hope.



3 comments:

  1. LOL we are both doing well! Ya look great girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH and OMG At Kylee! Tell her from me ... WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi both doing well...Kylee is amazing !

    Peta

    ReplyDelete