Sunday, July 30, 2017

Stress....means eat...


Yep....thats the story....
I stress, I eat....and all good intentions go out the window....
Last weigh in I got to a weight I have not been too in a long long time....and then this week coz I have "stuff" going on what did I do....yep I bloody ate....
Wham bam thank you...and on goes 1.3kilo's
And did that stop me eating....nahhhhhh...
My online group starts new challenge on Tuesday and I will be sucking it all up, showing my weight and moving on. I am determined this round to get to my goal that I set last round. Its 3 months exactly to our cruise.....and I so want to board that ship looking better than I do now!! I have come a long way since I started 5.2 in January. It hasn't been easy with all the grief but I have persisted and 10 kilo's has gone. Yes, I am still eating my emotions, yes I am still yoyo'ing but yes I am still trying and NOT giving up. 
So thats where I am at...
A fast day today....and I am so gonna rock it and get back on track. 

Right onwards....

Dear son has chosen a new path.
Him and Tracey have split...one of my stresses. Its nasty...very nasty. The eldest of his children has turned against him, sending him a nasty message.....a message that her Mum had a lot to do with I think as it was nearly word for word to what Tracey is always saying. She is always right.....and everyone else is always wrong. 
Really for all the troubles Simon is going through I honestly think he is doing the right thing. I can only hope that one day those kids will see it that way too. 




Dear Daughter....6 weeks!!
Look at that bump!!
We take her and William and Garry to airport on Tuesday, they fly to Melbourne for 3 days, then onto the Gold Coast and then Brisbane...be away for 3 weeks. On her return she will book in for a scan..
Is it 1, is it 2? 

Those exciting plans I was talking about for next year are still being planned.
Ted and I will be heading off on a "dream come true" holiday in May.
Will keep you updated.....


2 comments:

  1. Hi

    Kylee's weight loss is amazing !

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6 weeks! Oh hell no! She's either got her dates wrong or there's 6 in there!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete