Saturday, October 14, 2017

Slowly slowly.....

Slowly slowly the weight is coming off...100g last week, 100g this week. I don't make it easy on myself, I tend to become a little piggy on weigh in day and the next day, then spend the rest of the week trying to rectify my binge. The tape measure and my clothes tell me lots of inches have gone!! And people are noticing. I see a difference in my pictures but not in the mirror. Disappointed in myself, I could have done heaps better if I stopped treating myself and stuck to my plan. But just the same, I am happy with the results that I have achieved, 12 plus kilo's gone since the 17th January. 

My troublesome one is settling in well. He's onely but is starting to believe that his family still loves him despite all that he has done. He is getting on real with his father again, and his brother and sister. He looks great. He was about 70 kilo's when he went into jail, he looked just skin and bone, very unhealthy. 

This is him now, a 100 kilo's, clear skin with a healthy appetite. A real pleasure to have around. I so enjoy his company once again. 

His sister is now 17 weeks pregnant...and all going well. She is slowly getting a nursery ready for our little bundle due March next year. Its going to be a "surprise" much to my frustration...I would love to know what she is having. Kylee was over 100 kilo when she had William so its hard to pick the difference between the 2 pregnancies. 


 The 2 pics above are Kylee, the first one she was nearly 7 months...but I think you could see thee difference in sizes. Kylee really feels this one is a girl...I am hoping girl too.


And this gorgeous wee man can't understand why Mummy is taking so long to grow his baby bruvver ....such a cutie. 



Now before I go...the countdown to our holiday/cruise is on. We fly to Sydney on the 26th to say with friends before sailing out to Fiji  on the 29th. We go to Lautoka, Suva, Lifou Island and Vanautu ... soooooo looking forward to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment