Monday, October 02, 2017

Where's time go??

Well where has time gone...hullo October !!

Been so busy with shifts at work, babysitting William and in between I have attended a few court cases for Shawn.
He is out now....got out on Friday on a 2 year suspended sentence on his own surety.
A long road ahead of him....BUT he seems prepared to face it.
Being inside has changed him for the better. A lesson has been learnt I think.
He is living with us for the time being. We are not minding that, as I said he has changed and he is actually a pleasure to have around. Its been a long long time since I have been able to say that!!



He has put on a heap of weight back on,  the dark skin caused from use of drugs has gone, his eyes are clear....he looks great.  Kylee and him already have got close again and he is enjoying time with his little nephew. 
We are trying to arrange some time to spend with his own kids while they are on school holidays.

Now weight....yoyo'ing a little till last week then I dropped 1.4 kilos and I am now at the lowest I have been in a long time. THEN last night I had a small binge on bread which I haven't been eating very much of.....

On cruise countdown now..25 days and we fly to Sydney, 27 days and we will be sailing......


2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy that Shawn is out and doing so well... I hope it lasts for him and he finds a new direction in life... a positive direction. Good on you for having him with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    Where are you going on your cruise ?

    Peta

    ReplyDelete