Sunday, February 25, 2018

Baby Q



Last night we had a Baby Q to wish Kylee and Garry plus William all the very best for the coming of their little girl and Williams little sister.   It was a lovely night. They are on the countdown down, Kylee is 36+ weeks now.  No sign of her "dropping" yet, but I think she will soon, as I think she will go go early.
So....pen and paper was out yesterday, we have all written down our guess dates and weights and now wait impatiently for the arrival of our little girl.  She has a name...that will be revealed when she is born. Its S----- R---    Any guesses?? 

Weigh in was Saturday...a sts   A disappointment as I thought I had done real well.  
This coming week.....mmmmmm after last night and the over indulging I will have to work hard to redeem myself......

3 comments:

  1. Exciting times - I'm going for Sarina, Selina or Sahara Rose. Wishing them all the very best as the next stage of their lives evolve xx

    ReplyDelete