Sunday, February 04, 2018

Progress


This is my new motto...and it seems to be working.
First weigh in at weight watchers on Saturday, a 1.5 loss. Wasn't sure what the scales would say even though I had a great week, but due to recovering from op I had no exercise to add to the mix. So I was thrilled with the result. Tomorrow is my first day out walking, this weekend I have felt great, very little soreness and no pain so think its time. 
Last night I indulged, had a few cookies with my jarrah hot chocolate which ate into my "slush fund" .... but thats what the extra's are for. 


2 comments:

  1. Hi great loss, good you are feeling better, I hope you have some time off work to recover, probably not a great job for your condition....

    Cheers Peta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the weight loss. Ironically my blog post today was also titled progress!!!

    ReplyDelete