Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Update.

 Yep...its back I go again....
Going into hospital on Tuesday and hopping on the scales there had me in tears....I couldn't believe it. Most of the weight I lost for my last cruise...all back on!! 
Came home the day after op, feeling sore and sorry for myself and while browsing Facebook  saw a post of a old blogger friend of mine "killing" the program!! Then in my emails an offer from WW themselves offering a good deal.... Before I knew it I was clicking join. Saturday morning I was at my local meeting...and ready to start...
So far so good...
I have about 16 weeks to go before we fly out....my goal is to be a healthier fitter version of me by then. I want to be able to fly in comfort. 
 ok....which one is 7 months pregnant??
Kylee is looking terrific...but very tired. The hours she does at work have been killing her, it was just getting too much. 
But her gyno signed her off today....she is officially on maternity leave. 
Shawn is going well. As you can see very healthy... 
A friend of mine who is terminally ill has him working on her property a few days a week doing odd jobs which is earning himself some cash money....and helping her out too. Life is so darn unfair at times. 
Since getting out of prison we have found it very hard to get him moving...he is a bit of a slug...but very slowly he is getting better...
Hopefully as time goes on he will get more motivated to do more to better himself. He is still required to go to his corrections officer regularly, he has counselling sessions every week and also has centrelink job find appointments to attend.  Him having no license its up to either myself or hubby to get him there and back. 
But we'll take the Shawn we have now to the one we had this time 12 months ago!!! 

So far so good after op. Did a bit too much today and really feeling it....hence it heading towards midnight and me sitting up unable to get comfortable enough to sleep. 
I will rest more tomorrow thats for sure....

1 comment: