Saturday, January 13, 2018

Birthdays

 Our Miss Jaydene turned 11 on the 7th...we have yet to celebrate with her, will be doing that tomorrow when she spends the day with us...


 My Sonshine, (Simon) turned 44 on the 10th...sheez that makes me feel old!! But hey I had him just before I turned 18, and I loved it!! I grew up with him. 
He is really struggling at the moment, his marriage breakup has turned nastier...and he struggling with not seeing his kids....BUT in the same breathe I have never seen him as happy with anyone as I have seen him with Michelle... 
And our Paul...he would have been 48 on the 11th....ohhhh how we miss him...


On the 10th, I received a message that my Mum's last remaining brother (my Uncle) had passed away. Him and mum were very close, the last 2 born in their family...they even looked alike. 
I cried, made me miss mum all over again....and its the end of an era...that family that was is now all gone....

2 comments:

  1. Hi I know how you feel my mother passed away last May at 94 1/2 and was the last remaining member of her family, she was the youngest. It is good that your son Simon is happy with his new friend..you and I are the same age...

    Cheers

    Peta

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you are in a good place emotionally...even with the reminders of those you have lost! It’s so hard isn’t it!?!

    ReplyDelete