Monday, November 12, 2018

Troubles...


Well what I say other than it’s been a stressful couple of weeks with dear daughter and Garry.
Have decided Garry is narcissistic...he bullied and manipulated Kylee....and she went back. Then she found out he had been playing her AGAIN, a friend found his profile on a new dating site.
Since then his narcissistic bullying personality has been in top gear. Things have been very intense between Kylee and him, but he manipulates her so much that she goes crawling back. Like the other day he said he hurt his back and he told her he couldn’t drive...so she drove him. 
Shit hit the fan here over that....here we are trying to help her out as she was done with him and all he need to do is crook his little finger and she goes running.  





We weren't happy...and told her so. So she has told him to back off....
Today he has texted me asking what he has to do to earn our trust....told him I don't think he ever will, time will tell. 
He then asked would Kylee still have our support if they decide to work it out. 
My reply was I hope we would be around to pick up the pieces because we don't think she deserves you, you will hurt her again. He reckons he won't....but again time will tell. Hope Kylee stands back long enough for him to show his true colours again. A narcissist like him don't change...and he is a cheating one!! 


So stress levels high...somedays I eat everything and anything in sight, other days not. My job has been a outside one for the last 3 weeks, an early morning 3 hour shift so I been getting quite a workout...think that has helped me keeping my weight stable..even though its bordering on its highest it has been in years!! 
Where has my willpower go...been looking at pics of myself when I lost the weight 10 years ago...I want that again, but just can't gather up the strength to do it again.....yet! 

4 comments:

  1. I have been going through something similar with my daughter, her relationship ended, though her partner was nice, but just trying to support her, has taken its tool and I turned to food. But back into it today... not going to give up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been in your daughters shoes. I put up with it and kept ‘forgiving’...and then one day I was done...and I never looked back! I pray for that strength to come to your daughter!!!! Just reminder that you have her back...always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh to go back 10 years to the weight I was and still thought I was fat!! ugh...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry things are so crap with your daughter and her husband, just be there for her when she needs you. There ain't much else you can do really. As for weight issues, we all been there babe! When you are in the right frame of mind again, it will sort itself out ... well ... YOU will. *smiles*

    ReplyDelete