Sunday, November 18, 2018

A better week

Hoping with everything in me that dear daughter remembers this...
She has told me that she has told Garry that they are both now separated, single and will be friends. She said he has asked if that can be reviewed in a month and she said yes but the answer will be the same. Fingers crossed it is. That man manipulates her. He lied, he cheated, and he bullied my girl. I will not have anything to do with him anymore, all he is to me is the father of my grandchildren. 



Took this gorgeous pic of my girl with her baby the other day...just love how relaxed she looked playing on the lawn with Summer.

Me, my weight.... Have had a horror week, but the last few days I have been ok. Tonight I have indulged a little...I have injured my knee, and I've tweeked my back out, so hobbling around like a real old woman!! And now tonight, have a tickle in my throat which I can thank hubby for....he has been coughing his lungs up for the last 3 days thanks to a flu that started with this tickle...ohhh joy !!! 

2 comments:

  1. Typical men, passing on their germs lol. Hope this week is better for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crossing my fingers that your daughter stays strong!!!!!!!

    Feel better!!!

    ReplyDelete