Saturday, December 01, 2018

A crap week!!


How long can I keep doing this to myself?
Its no one fault but MINE
I have to stop the self pity, woe is me and just get on with it.
Today the number on the scale hit a high that I never ever wanted to see again....yet I ATE myself all the way there.
Stress and the ongoing Kylee and Garry saga, plus the Simon and Tracey one (they went to court Thursday) hasn't helped...but that shouldn't have given me a license to eat nothing but crap!!

I have to get MY LIFE back. 





This week also seen my old faithful work car die. A pipe corroded and my poor Tweedledee cooked herself.  It was a hunt around on the computer and a visit to Mandurah to check out a new car. Anyways...meet Floss my new little zippy car who I just love. 

Right...out of here....
Time to STOP the pity party and get on with losing this dratted weight. 
Its a nice day, a new month....surely that means another new start. 

1 comment:

  1. One thing!!!! Let’s chose one thing to change this week!!! I’m ditching snacks!!! No more unnecessary snacks!!!! One change...we can all make one small change! Next week I will change something else!!!

    ReplyDelete