Saturday, December 15, 2018

Weigh in day


Today was weigh in day.
500g gone
Now tell me please how I can stop having a free day....
I stuff up by treating myself to one after weighing.
Moderation is the key and I need to relearn this.
At least today I haven’t eaten myself into a food coma.
No jabberwalks this week....what with babysitting, work and Deb’s commitments we haven’t been able too.
Right, outta here...dinner time, early night tonight for me, tired after having kids overnight, they weren't picked up till 10.30 and I started work at 12  then worked till 5pm......and I need to be up early for 6am shift.
Someone said the older you get the busier you are....I know I am, some days I wish I could just retire....ohh for the lotto life....

1 comment:

  1. Well done on the loss, Lotto would just be amazing to win, I would by my house by the beach with a pool :)

    ReplyDelete