Saturday, December 29, 2018

Where am I at....


This is me at the moment.
I am trying to find my mojo...
I started Boxing Day morning, had a great day, followed it up on the 27th with another.
Then the 28th and today I have fallen in a hole.
But I feel like crap...I look even worse.
My clothes are tight or don't fit.
My feet hurt.
I am over myself.
So I do need to find that mojo..and write down my goals for 2019 and go out and do them.
I cannot fail.

In February 2020 I have booked a 6 day cruise to Tasmania for my sister and myself....bring it on.
I plan to go there a lot fitter and healthier than I am now.

1 comment:

  1. We are in control...we hold the keys to success! We are the only ones that can change the bloated feeling, the tight clothes, the out of breath stair climbs, the feelings of being overweight. We are in control!!!

    ReplyDelete