Sunday, December 09, 2018

This week....


 Today, I am suffering from yesterday...I am so so cross at myself. 
I had the best week...I tracked all my food, was eating properly, I even went for 3 jabber walks with my buddy....and on the scales yesterday all my hard work paid off as the scales were down a kilo!!!
Then because I allowed myself a treat...I blow it by treating myself all day!!! 




I have been doing the Elves on the shelf with this little boy on the 2 nights a week he sleeps over. I don't know who is having the most fun....me or him!!
I love thinking up things to do...and I love seeing the excitement in his face when he find the elves and seen what they been doing....

Right....now I am out of here...off to plan my day and see if I can STOP those bloody scales from giving me a gain next Saturday morning....if they are I have no one to blame but ME!! 
I can tell you next week I will NOT be in a food coma!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Step away from the snacks! Stop sabotaging yourself!!!!

    And congrats on the loss! It is NOT too late to show a loss for this upcoming week...it’s up to you!!!

    ReplyDelete