Monday, June 03, 2019

Long weekend


Its a long weekend here in Western Australia, Western Australia Day weekend for us.  Its my late Dad's birthday tomorrow, he always said that weekend was just for him to celebrate his special day. Gee I miss him. He was only 71 when he passed...the same age as my hubby Ted is now!!
A day off for me, but I did work a 4.5 hour shift on Saturday and a 4 hour one yesterday. 
I weighed in Friday morning...a whole kilo down for me....yay, I'm happy about that. The lurgy I had the weekend before may have contributed to that loss too...

A remember photo....
This weekend 1 year ago we were on Vancouver Island visiting with our Canadian friends on our "holiday of a lifetime".  I would go back and do the whole trip over again in a heartbeat. 


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the loss!!!! I hope you enjoyed your long holiday weekend!!

    ReplyDelete