Monday, June 24, 2019

Slowly....






Plodding along ever so slowly this week.
I escaped with a sts on Saturday weigh in after a 3 day carb binge, and after weigh in what did I do...I started another binge. Must stop this yoyo'ing and get back into my rhythm...

Just a few picks of the little ones...they are growing so quickly. 

Also, all quiet on the Bozo front. 
We haven't heard anything from the courts or from the police re: the charges he received....but we think the charges he received must have been enough to stop the court papers he filed to see the kids from going through ... he filed the paperwork at court on the 5th June,  and then he went to court on the 9th and charged with breaching vro and stalking Kylee...so looks like karma came and bit him on his fat ass!! 

Kylee has never wanted to separate him from his kids...but being a mum she has to put her kids first and thats what she did. For the kids sake, especially Williams I hope he gets his shit together and sorts out his mental health. 

2 comments:

  1. Cute pics!

    Stop the binges....it’s so difficult but so important, not just for our physical health but for our mental health also!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen, found you via Maryfran and just wanted to say Hi :) I have 100 lbs to lose and just started this journey again, much of what you talk about re the ups and downs and struggles and wins resonates deeply. I am sorry about your mom, mine also passed away unexpectedly 4 years. I think some years are harder than others, it never gets easy, the missing never stops, we just get a bit more used to it with time (I hope so anyway!). I see that you're doing Keto, my husband just started on that as well. I do a combination of calorie counting and Intuitive Eating. Glad to have found you!

    ReplyDelete