Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Going ok


Going well.
Last Saturday morning weigh in I had a 200g loss. I'm happy with that...any loss will do me. Will admit when I saw the scales I was a tad disappointed as I'd thought I'd done better than that. But the disappointment only lasted a second. I'll keep doing what I am doing and my body will adjust again...and the weight will keep on coming off. 

I did a online step challenge with fitbit too...every day expect 1 day, I managed 10,000 steps. No real active minutes but I am working on that!! Makes it hard when I have kids to look after constantly!! 

Just finished work....tonight is the first night in I don't know how long where all that is home is hubby and me!! Its bliss!!

1 comment:

  1. God job on losing...you are right...any loss is progress!!!!!

    10k steps is a huge accomplishment. I walk on every break at work and I’m struggling to get 5k each day!!!

    ReplyDelete