Sunday, August 11, 2019

Back into the swing...

My online weight loss group started a new round...August 1st to end of November. 
After having a disaster of a round just gone where I gained and ending up weighing more than what I started, I decided to try and get back in the right place. Soooooooooo weigh in was on the 1st and the round began...
Below is pics. Top 2 pics are the start of this round.


Bottom 2 are the start of the May to end of July round....as you can see nothing much happened, I gained..just a few kilo's but still. Beginning of the last round I was going well....then life and stresses happened and I went back to eating too many carbs. 



Well I have slid back into Keto, very lazy Keto and so far so good.
I weighed in Saturday and in those 10 days I lost 2.1 kilo's. Totally rapt with that, though I think being off colour for a few days helped with the loss. 
Last night I had the little grandees. I worked late, I hadn't prepared or thought of anything for tea so after I had bathed the kids (kylee had fed them before going home to bed) I heated up soup I had in the freezer. Not keto..nor was the bread I ate either...so today I have been extra careful to stay on track. I really want to do well this round and get those scales moving downwards again. 

1 comment:

  1. Kudos for joining for the next round!!! You can do it!!!!

    ReplyDelete