Wednesday, July 31, 2019

I am here...

I am back....
Life has been sooooooo busy, sooooooo stressful of late that yep I lost my way.
Sooooo much happening.
My diet went out the window.
But things are slowly settling down and I have slowly gotten back on the wagon and putting myself and my health first.
I can't look after kids properly when I am not looking after myself.

Anyways Kylee has been to court. 
Bozo can NOT take the kids away from her.
He can have visitations SUPERVISED by Anglicare 2 hours once a fortnight...which will be reviewed again after 8 visits. He protested this BUT the magistrate told him due to his behaviour it was this or nothing!! He also gets 2 x 15 minutes FaceTime a week. 
I am so hoping this helps William as he has been missing his Dad. Councelling has been organised  for him (as he needs more understanding of the situation than we can give him)by a Dr and the Safe Police but there is such a long wait list. 

I also have a 12 year old going on 20 granddaughter in our temporary care due to a foster care breakdown. Attitude plus she has!! 
Talking of her...best get her organised for school. 







1 comment:

  1. I’m glad to see you taking steps to be a better healthier you!!! That is so important! People just don’t realize that you aren’t worth much to other people if you are not the best you can be for your self!!

    ReplyDelete