Sunday, July 07, 2019

Back again...


Back again....and slowly getting myself on track again.
Kylee has taken 2 weeks leave to spend the school holidays with William....he is so excited. So much so he woke Mummy up at 5.30 this morning wanting to know what their first adventure was going to be !! 
So...I don't have the kids for 2 weeks (other than a night this week and 1 night next week while Mummy has nights out with friends)
Shawn has left for 2 weeks up north with his Uncle camping and fishing.....so that leaves me and my man here in the house alone!!!
First night...we celebrated and had take away...not good but hell I enjoyed it. Back on the wagon I hopped today. 
Leading up to this I have slowly gotten myself 95% on track. Weigh in Saturday morning showed a 400g gain...but I was happy with that as they were a lot higher the last sneak peek I had during the week. 

Looks like a early court date for Kylee. She has received word that she will be served family court papers on Tuesday. Looks like the ex is applying to have pro for the kids dropped again.  The way he still carrying on...I hope not. The man is not right in the head!! 
BUT I will not let it get to me......we will wait and see what happens. 
Till later...



1 comment:

  1. Good for you for getting right back on track and not stressing about the gain! You’ll get that back off in no time!!

    ReplyDelete