Monday, September 09, 2019

Just keep going


Lets face it, I am sure there are many of us who get impatient when it appears that all your dieting is for nothing. I know I do...I look in the mirror and see the same person, the muffin top over my jeans and the big bum!! 
I was taking regular pics of myself in bra's and knickers every month when I started Lazy Keto...and for a long time I couldn't notice any changes. But I eventually did...but now I am back to I can't see any more changes again, I just seem to be stuck in a rut!! I must do up a comparison chart, from the beginning to now. 
Anyhows this Saturday weigh I lost a kilo...it was an earlier than normal weigh in due to getting up early with the 17 month old. I was so happy to see the numbers down, but I ended up ruining the day that evening by celebrating too much and over indulging on a few no no foods!!  But yesterday I woke up and all focused again...and I am back on track!

I no longer have the tweenager granddaughter living here. Too many suspensions from school saw her spending those days with mother and now DCP says she refuses to come back here. As I told DCP why would she want to come back here, I have rules and Mum doesn't!!  Well she does, but tweenager doesn't listen and does what she wants. 

Best move my bum, had a few minutes so I hopped on here to update...now I must organise myself ready for an afternoon shift at work. 

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo on the loss! Keep moving forward...you’ll see the results soon enough!!

    ReplyDelete