Sunday, November 10, 2019

A week of ups and downs

 William and Summer both saw there Dad last Sunday. William was stoked....and I must admit his behaviour has been a little better since. Since the separation his self esteem has hit rock bottom....he thinks it was because he was naughty that Daddy told lies and got kicked out!!  Anyways we can only hope that the issues he has will in time stop!! Waiting to get into to see a counsellor now for months. Even the school is trying to get him into see someone. Till then, praise, love and lots of attention.

Court was on Tuesday....he lost!! The magistrate gave him grief.
So what does he do...he goes home, writes a letter to Kylee's lawyer stating a revised list of what he wants out of Kylee's house. Would you believe that this "loving Dad" wants to take Summer's cot and change table because it was given to them from his brother!! 
And out of spite...he wants Kylee to sell her house to pay for their debts!!  Now this ever so "loving Dad" wants to take the roof from over their heads!!!
He has no hope of that I believe...Kylee bought the house before he came on the scene....and he has never in the 6 years they were together made a payment on it or tried to increase its value in any way. 
 Look at these two gorgeous lil ones....breakfast time and my house is already trashed. Mornings that I have to get myself ready for work, William for school and Summer for daycare are madness.



Yesterday was very very hot. Hubby turned the sprinklers on and little Miss was scared for awhile then...clothes and all she discovered how fun they were...love these pics I caught of her. 

Well that was my week, the high and lows. Through it all I managed to stay on track most days.  
Weigh in yesterday and I recorded a 500g loss.  Went off track yesterday...but today will pull my head in and behave, tummy not the best...too much ice-cream does that!! 

2 comments: