Saturday, November 02, 2019

New round...



The online weight loss group I am has rounds of 3 months. Friday the 1st of November was the last weigh in for the round (I lost 300g)and the 1st weigh in for the next 3 months. I lost 3.5 for the 3 months, could have been better if I hadn't "lost the plot" a few times....but slow and steady wins the race. 

Tomorrow Kylee's kids see their Dad for the 1st time since the beginning of March. The visit will be for 2 hours and at Anglicare fully supervised. 
Hoping it helps William as he really has missed his Dad. Was hoping by now his counselling would have started....the wait list is so long. 

Court for the vro is on Tuesday. Kylee is requesting the vro stays in place for her because sure as eggs he will start harassing her again. She is requesting it stays in place for the kids too (other than the supervised visits). He is not to be trusted.  
For a loving father that he says he is, he has done so much damage to William especially. 

Anyways, I off to bed....a very early morning work start for me tomorrow. Hope its not raining...nothing worse than having to get up in the dark and drive to work in the rain!!  

2 comments:

  1. I hope things go well with the visit... especially for William. It's always the poor kids that suffer. Well done on the losses, every little bit counts. And oh, I hope it doesn't rain in the morning. *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3.5 is still a loss!! Celebrate!!!

    ReplyDelete