Wednesday, August 05, 2020

Still going strong


Yesterday I went to my Dr again for my monthly review. Scales were down again, and she was happy with how I was going. We sat down and worked out food strategies for the next month..and she encouraged me to try different foods and recipes. I am one of those that if it works I keep doing it/eating it till of course it tends to become boring.  So it’s onto another month and I’m ready for it. The saying above comes from her, she said it to me as we wrapped up my appointment. 

I am back at work just about full time again. After months of very few hours these past few days of  full time shifts have been really hard. Oh my feet are killing me....and the rest of my workmates. 

Anyways, just a quick one tonight, I’m tired, my feet are killing me so I’m off to bed. Another long day tomorrow, and then I come home to William and Summer. Kylee’s finishes days off and starts her next round of nights. 

Will try and update again soon.

Night night...



3 comments:

  1. Sounds like your doctor is awesome, life always feels so much better when you are back on track. I get the same old meals, I am so like that, maybe I should try and venture out and do one new meal a week (start small lol). Love the saying :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a nurse so I know about aching feet, do you have to work so hard? your husband retired years ago...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came here from Mary Fran's blog. It's awesome your doctor spent that much time with you! I can barely get mine to sit down or look at me during my appointments. I am the same way: I find something I like and stick with it until I never want to eat it again, ever, ha ha. I need to try new recipes too!

    ReplyDelete