Monday, August 31, 2020

Battling on....

 All is going well.

I am battling on with my weight, last week lost 500g, this week 100g. Seem to have lost my way a little but hopefully I can get myself back on track. I haven't fallen off the wagon, I just haven't been trying too hard. A few extra carbs have been added, haven't been watching the calories as much...but I am trying a bit harder this week.

Not much going on a home. Work hours have been reduced a bit and it hasn't been too busy at work. Still catching up on all the extra jobs that we were unable to do when we we only doing a few hours a day. Shopping centre is starting to look clean again!! 

William has starting playing footy this year (think they call it T-ball for kids his age).....and he is loving it!! Its his first time playing team sports and he is settling into a team quite well.  As yet I haven't managed to get up there and watch but I hope to before they finish up.  Here's a few pics I pinched off Kylee. 

Right, must get ready for work....hope to get a good update done here soon. 






1 comment:

  1. William has shot up! I still remember him as a tiny baby. Good work on the losses.

    ReplyDelete