Saturday, December 12, 2020

Another week....

 And I have been mostly on track, a few minor hiccups but nothing drastic. And the result being a loss of 500grams. I’m slowly heading back to where I was before I went off the rails. Let’s see if I can continue and NOT self sabotage when I get to that number šŸ˜

Christmas and all the festivities are beginning so let’s hope I can keep a lid on the over indulging. I hope I can. We don’t go to a lot of parties, and we don’t have a work one as there is always one or two that are working shifts so we can never get a full crew.

Christmas Day here will be a quiet one I believe. Simon has a new lady and I believe he is staying up at hers to celebrate, that way he is also closer to his kids if they want to see him. Still nasty with him and his ex. His two daughters don’t have anything at all to do with him, actually abuse him if they see him. And because we are his family they don’t acknowledge us either. Luckily his two boys do. One is actually living with his Dad and lady.  So I am not expecting to see them on the day. 

Tanya and her 3 I hardly see much of at all. Since COVID started Tanya’s hours increased as she is a carer for the Multiple Scerosis Society. I see her now and then, but she is a hard person to catch up with. The girls work too, Caity is nearly 19, Ashlee is 16 and work part time plus school. Matt is just finishing his 1st year of high school. Since Paul's passing she has gradually pulled away from us, very rarely comes out. It’s sad šŸ˜ž 

Kylee and the little ones we will see. Apparently her man will be joining us too. We are having brunch here, then they heading up to her mans where he will catch up with his two daughters. William and Summer will see their Dad Boxing Day and all day on the 27th which is Williams birthday.  They will hand kids back over late afternoon so they can come home and get reading for vacation swimming lessons.

Shawn will be home too....and our Skye as well. Skye will be taken in to her Mum’s after our brunch.

Nearly 9pm, the little ones have finally settled...so I’m off for a shower.  Before I go I’m going to leave you with this comparison pic...the first one is Shawn and Kylee aged 3 and nearly 6....and William who is nearly 7 and Summer who is 3 in late March. Similar much ehhhh




1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have your plans in place! Boo to not seeing everyone...hopefully you will get to ag least talk to them on Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete